Global investors whose geographic focus is Africa has an investment destination have access to wide range of deals across the continent. Deals vary with investor’s appetite and strategy as they invest in Start ups, Small – medium Business , Corporations and Public Private Partnerships. With Apem you experience digital efficiency despite of area of operations.
General Partners by Strategy
Private Equity Firms, Venture Capitalist, Angel investors, Institutional investors and others investors from the global arena with high appetite for Africa deals have joined Apem. Investors access and search deals by sector, amount required , country ,region and debt/Equity to suit their investment strategies. Most of investment strategies that are used by general partners can be executed through APEM platform, this include :
- Real Estate
- Mezzanine/Structures Equity
- Turnaround/ Distressed
- Energy and Power
Exclusive deals, from Sub-Sahara Africa and North Africa are recommended to seek accounting and corporate advisory services prior pitching their projects on the platform. Regardless of our recommendation to investee to seek third part services on deals upload, due diligence services remain an available services to our investors on an advised fees.
- Deals are uploaded online by investees using simple fundraising service that helps them pitch, attract, close deals with investors.
- The investee’s pitch touch on relevant details: executive summary – required investment – minimum investment – reason for need of capital – country and region.
- Additional business information of the deal can be download for further analysis.
- When the provided business information is lacking or the need for more insight arises investors can initiate a chat with the investee for more details.
- Investors have a privilege to archive the deal(s), revisit and close transaction at their own scheduled time line.
- All popular and recent deals from West Africa, East Africa, North Africa and Southern Africa uploaded can be tracked on the investor’s dashboard.
Our Partners and associates who are professional experts from accredited institutions, can assist in due diligence when the need to engage them arises at an advised fee.This includes :
- Financial Advisory Firms
- Investment Banks
- Law Firms
- Accounting Firms